|NAME||Yamazaki Keiji / 山崎啓次|
|BIRTH & DEATH||1937-2018|
|BIRTH PLACE||Ōsaka pref.|
|PEN NAME||啓次, 啓|
|RECORD OF AWARDS||
- 1937: Born in Osaka, Japan
- 1960: Graduated Kyōto City University of Fine Arts
- 1968: Became a pupil of Satō Taisei.
- 1968: Won a prize for the first time at the 11th Nitten Exhibition.
- 1969: Won a prize for the first time at the 4th Nisshunten (the spring exhibition of Japanese-style paintings by the Nitten).
- 1974 Won an incentive prize at the 9th Nisshunten.
- 1977: Won a Nisshunten Prize at the 12th Nisshunten. (Won it again at the 14th in 1979)
- 1981: Displayed his work at “The 15th exhibition of selected modern art works” held by Agency for Cultural Affairs
- 1981: Became a member of the Nisshunten.
- 1985: Served as a judge at the 17th Nitten exhibition. (Served again at the 21th in 1989 and at the 23th in 1991)
- 1986: Became a member of the Nitten.
- 1991: Won a Nitten Prize in the 23th Nitten exhibition.
- 1992: Became a councilor of the Nitten.
- 1993: Served as a judge at the 28th Nisshunten. (Served again at the 31th in 1996 and at the 34th in 1999)
- 1993: Became a member of the Nisshunten Management Committee.
- 1996: “Shizen-tono-Yūwa” (harmony with nature) Exhibition in Fukuchiyama City Folk Museum, Kyōto, Japan.
- 2011: Won the Minister of Education Prize in the 43th Nitten exhibition.
- 2012: Became an auditor of the Nitten.
- 2018: Died
« Back to Index