|NAME||Nakagawa Yukihiko / 中川幸彦|
|BIRTH & DEATH||1946-|
|BIRTH PLACE||Kanagawa pref.|
|RECORD OF AWARDS||
Nakagawa Yukihiko (中川幸彦, 1946-) is a Japanese-style painter. Born in Kanagawa pref. Although his technique is basically Japanese, there is much Western influence in his work. Artist of considerable talent. Specialized in landscape paintings, bird-and-flower painting and animal paintings.
- 1946: Born in Yokohama city, Kanagawa pref.
- 1970: Graduated from the Department of Japanese-style painting of the Tokyo University of the Arts.
- 1984, 1985: Won a prize in the Contemporary Female Nude exhibition of the Galerie Nichidō.
- 1992: Displayed his product in the 35th Anniversary Exhibition of at the Mitsukoshi department in Ikebukuro.
- 1998: Held a solo exhibition at the main shop of the Kintetsu department.
- 1999: Held a solo exhibition at the Yokkaichi branch of the Kintetsu department.
- 2000: Held a solo exhibition at the Abeno branch of the Kintetsu department.
Water Fall / Yukihiko Nakagawa | Kakejiku Scroll
Introduction of a kakejiku (Japanese hanging scroll) with a painting of a waterfall by Yukihiko ...